[Help-smalltalk] Re: Error in the code

From: Canol Gokel
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Error in the code
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:45:09 +0000 (UTC)

Canol Gokel <canol <at> canol.info> writes:

> Ok then, I'll try to find out the mistake by tomorrow night but if I can't
> then
> you tell me :)

If I correctly understand, I shouldn't write "self" before "noise". Because it
automatically gets the instance variable noise.

But it prevents me creating message arguments named same as some instance
variables. For example, in this case I cannot create messages with arguments
named "noise".

But I can do create local variables called "noise" in methods.