Re: [Help-smalltalk] Magritte ported to GNU Smalltalk

From: Krishna
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Magritte ported to GNU Smalltalk
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:02:49 +0530

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:
> I committed a port of Magritte and of the Seaside bindings to Magritte.
>  This highlighted a few bugs (in the class library and in gst-convert) and
> provided a better stress test for the Seaside/Swazoo pair.
>
> You can test Magritte-Seaside by doing
>
>  gst-package --start Seaside Magritte-Seaside
>
> and pointing your browser to http://localhost:8080/seaside/editor.

Hi Paolo,

git cloned the development tree. Now how do I generate configure?
autoconf is dying with a lot of noise. I have autoconf-2.61 and
automake-1.10 installed. anything else required?

Cheers,
-Krishna

--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot- proof programs, and the Universe trying