[Help-smalltalk] Re: Swazoo 2.2 beta with fast file upload

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Swazoo 2.2 beta with fast file upload
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 06:58:30 +0200

I tried loading it in the head revision (version reports 3.0c) and I
get the following error when I fileIn the gst-converted source file:

3.0c and HEAD already have it. Indeed SwazooStream is the only class that needed almost a rewrite in GNU Smalltalk (because its library is not based on Smalltalk-80's, unlike Squeak and VisualWorks', it has different instance variable names). I will sooner or later rewrite SwazooStream to derive directly from Stream.

Thanks for your effort anyway!