[Help-smalltalk] an example text file processing program in gst

From: dragoncity
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] an example text file processing program in gst
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:00:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi! I have just written a small text file processing program, that I use,
that might be a useful example to gst newcommers.
It is a simple read a text record, process that record, write a new record,
repeat til EOF. Its not a complex program
but I have tried to explain each step in a way that hopefully will enlighten
the newcommer :-)

You can find it on my web site at:

http://web.aanet.com.au/~dragoncity/

Just follow the Smalltalk links to GNU Smalltalk and finally a link to the
example code and comments

I was going to post on the GNU-Smalltalk Blog site , but the reformatting of
my .html file was just too messy to clean up %-|