Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: [bug] Float >> NaN in a dictionary

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: [bug] Float >> NaN in a dictionary
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:39:51 +0200

In fact I'm working on a tool for saving "image" written in Smalltalk. (I need to create this tool and not to use the code in the vm) So the idea is to put all the objects in a dictionary and we know if the object was written or not (and by the way the position of the written object is in the dic) - like the SystemTracer in Squeak. But I can handle this problem in an other way.

You need an IdentityDictionary for that anyway.