Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] a new lightweight web framework for GST

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] a new lightweight web framework for GST
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:59:26 +0200

Joachim Jaeckel wrote:
Hi Nicolas,

I'm sorry, but I think that I miss something in my code. Even with the index-method in the right category, I couldn't reach my "application" (big word for a 5-liner ;-) through http://localhost:7777/urpics.

In seaside for instance, I have to do additionally a: #registerAsApplication and I would think, that I miss something here.

Only with loading the classes into the vm, while swazoo is running, could that be all...? (I don't think so...)

I haven't played with Iliad yet but I don't see why not (Application allSubclasses...)