Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] a new lightweight web framework for GST

From: Joachim Jaeckel
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] a new lightweight web framework for GST
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:03:57 +0200

Ok, I got it... don't know why at the moment.

My yesterdays tries where with gst-remote and a configured image, with a running swazoo already. (As described by Stefan.)

Now I tried it with the method, described in your first mail about the framework... (with gst)...

(And even with gst-remote, with stopping and restarting Swazoo, the application is not shown...

Maybe you know (with a deeper knowledge of you framework) what's the difference between both methods?

Regards,
Joachim.