Re: [Fwd: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad: sessions and streaming]

From: Joachim Jaeckel
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad: sessions and streaming]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:38:58 +0200

Sorry Nicolas...

The problem you have is because, while new sessions will be instances of
your class, it seems that you already had a session.

You can force Iliad to remove all current sessions (these are instances
of Iliad.Session, because those sessions were created before you changed
the #sessionClass) with:

Iliad.SessionManager current removeAllSessions

Then a new session, instance of UrPicsSession, will be created.

I tried it now with:

Iliad.SessionManager current sessionClass: UrPicsSession.
Iliad.SessionManager current removeAllSessions.
Iliad.SessionManager current newSession.

And even that doesn't work. Do I have to set the sessionClass maybe in the "Workspace" where I start Swazoo?

(Or is there an example where I can have a look?)

HTH,

Sorry, currently not... :-/

Joachim.