Re: [Help-smalltalk] what does gst-load load?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] what does gst-load load?
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:45:48 +0200

Stefan Schmiedl wrote:
I was a bit surprised by the output of gst-load -v OnlineTester
when I tried loading my current package:

All but the last package are sitting in ~/.st, but even after
RTFM I did not find where it says that gst-load gobbles all
of them up. I had expected to only load the contents of the
last, OnlineTester.star

gst-load loads all dependencies of your packages (the <prereq> tags' contents). I don't remember them all, but definitely Sport depends on Sockets, Swazoo depends on Sport, Iliad-Swazoo depends on Swazoo, Iliad-More-Magritte depends on Magritte, and your own package depends on Iliad and so on.