Re: [Help-smalltalk] what does gst-load load?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] what does gst-load load?
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:33:52 +0200

I found the cause of my trouble ... a residue of testing my package
loader script sat, undoubtedly grinning broadly all the time, in ~/.st/OnlineTester.star. So no matter what I had in the current directory,
the "old" package was loaded first.

Is the package lookup sequence "global, user, image dir" open for discussion?

Is there an easy way to change it?

I guess I'm the kind of guy who likes to have "." in front of PATH ...

Is your image local or global? It may be that the global directory is the same as the image directory.