[Help-smalltalk] Re: html element id facility?

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: html element id facility?
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:42:37 +0200

Le vendredi 26 juin 2009 à 09:23 +0200, Stefan Schmiedl a écrit :
> Hi Nico,

Hi Stefan,

> does Iliad have any facility for generating unique element ids
> (like nextId in Seaside)?

Yes, you can use Iliad.Id or Iliad.Session>>nextId

e div id: self session nextId.
e div id: Id new.

> I've been brooding about how to work with labels and checkboxes
> being used in a list of multiple choice questions.

Maybe I should write something about forms and actions in Iliad?
It basically works like anchors:

| form |
form := e form.
form checkbox
        action: [:boolean | self doSomethingWith: boolean];
        checked: true.
form button
        text: 'submit'

Cheers!