Re: [Help-smalltalk] NetClients.ESMTP package

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] NetClients.ESMTP package
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:57:37 +0200

Joachim Jaeckel wrote:
 > I plan to do some changes.  You can look at them for
your own education and benchmark the difference (I didn't).

No problem! Looking forward to see your "tune up".

For decoding, I'm adding Integer >> #digitAt: and using the existing code instead.

My first try was a modification to the existing code, that it accepts a string as the only parameter, but then I had problems with some encoded strings. That was the time where I decided to have a look into the rfc and do an implementation by my own.

Yeah, I fixed that now.