Re: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST news

From: Stefan Schmiedl
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST news
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 22:19:24 +0200

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 13:47:03 +0200
Gwenael Casaccio <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Here are some news about VisualGST. There is a preliminary support
> for a debugger - I don't catch exception at this time - you can step,
> step into (won't work with a block), and continue to the end, inside
> the debugger you can see the stack values and the values of the local
> variables. You can execute code in a browser (do-it, print-it, ...).

I like the new layout. Saves me an extra click on GUI startup :-)

Two things:

- Start VisualGST, then switch to the "Hierarchy" tab immediately.
  It is empty ...
  Switching back to "Class" and selecting Object, I realise that
  Hierarchy shows the super- and subclasses of the class selected
  there. However, click on Behavior in Class, switch to Hierarchy,
  Object is selected, switch back to Class, Object is selected.

- Can I get a flat, alphabetic list of all classes?
  Pretty please with strawberries and whipped cream?

Thanks,
s.