[Help-smalltalk] Iliad postings

From: Stefan Schmiedl
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad postings
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 01:44:19 +0200

Fellows,

now that I've published the final part, I'd like to invite you to read
some postings to the GNU Smalltalk blog concerning working with gst and
Iliad to build a small online testing application for a high-school.

If you're interested, visit http://smalltalk.gnu.org/blog/swsch/
and look for the OnlineTester posts published between Jul 6 and 9, 2009
for my personal first expedition into real world use of
Iliad (and jQuery and gst btw, at least I knew vim and grep already).

Also I have decided to actually tell the blog engine what kind
of code I'm writing and then to really do it ... makes a much
better layout, actually.

Thanks,
s.