Re: [Help-smalltalk] Logging facility for GNU-smalltalk

From: Joachim Jaeckel
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Logging facility for GNU-smalltalk
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 09:38:51 +0200

The functionality definitely has to be there.  "Maybe" Joachim already
had it. :-)

A StreamOutputHandler is currently not included, but after the post of you and Stefan, I think it should be there.

And a OutputHandler to syslog or to a socket was something which already came to my mind, but that has not such a high priority for me at the moment...

Regards,
Joachim.