Re: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad error -- More/Magritte/package.xml

From: Stefan Schmiedl
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad error -- More/Magritte/package.xml
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:43:41 +0200

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:37:52 +0000
Brad Ackerman <address@hidden> wrote:

> When I attempt to install Iliad, I get the following error.
>
> address@hidden:~/src/iliad$ ./make_packages.sh
> packaging ./Core/Tests/package.xml ...
> packaging ./Core/lib/HTTP/package.xml ...
> packaging ./Core/lib/JSON/package.xml ...
> packaging ./Core/package.xml ...
> packaging ./More/Examples/package.xml ...
> packaging ./More/Magritte/package.xml ...
> gst-package: Invalid argument Iliad-More-Magritte: package not found

I found gst-package message quite often ... misleading.

In this case, the cause of the problem seems to be the reference
to a file missing in the repository

  <file>Widgets/MAOneToManyWidget.st</file>

remove that line, and the package builds. The real fix would be
to add the file to the repo, of course :-9

s.