Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk used in....

From: glpunzi
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk used in....
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:03:11 +0200

Quoting Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden>:

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 13:38, <address@hidden> wrote:
A good way to promote GST, could be to have some page, where we can put, the
projects where GST is being used.

Are there any? :-)

Well, Why not? If it's stable, I'm thinking serously to use GST to my production needs, a POS system is one of them. Nico is working on a web framework too, for some reason I suppose.

But seriously, we've never been so close to that.  Let's wait until
after VisualGST is merged.

I think, merged or not, is more important for me get it working on OSX first :D Oh, and I don't started to try it on Windows, and I suppose, will be other headache :P