Re: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad: a stupid question about "stateful"

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad: a stupid question about "stateful"
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 01:22:07 +0300

Hi!

> does Kate highlight Smalltalk syntax?

AFAIK, no. But since when it does highlight stuff (like with SQL) it's
quite aprox in the result, I'm not sure I'd want to have it on .st's.
The one thing I *love* with kate is that I can save sessions of
hudreds of files and basically have everything at hand with no need to
open things each every 30 secs. But I'm afraid that's as far as her
charme goes :)

--
Constitution du 24 juin 1793 - Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement