[Help-smalltalk] expat bindings committed

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] expat bindings committed
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:32:56 +0200

Hi all, I committed some Expat bindings. I had meant to do them for literally years, but I got to it only now that Antony Blakey and Ken Treis's XMLPullParser provided the basic infrastructure and a few unit tests.

Compared to the original pull parsers, all SAX events have class counterparts and can be obtained by the pull parser. Also, by using Generators it is possible to make a very fast pull parser (like Ken's) that is also pluggable (like Antony's).