Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: About a book on GNU Smalltalk

From: Alexey Zakhlestin
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: About a book on GNU Smalltalk
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:59:55 +0400

On 03.10.2009, at 15:41, Canol Gokel wrote:

With the completion of the Chapter 5, the final draft is ready. I also put some blank pages for a better printing organisation. You can grab it, again, from:

http://www.canol.info/smalltalk/gnu_smalltalk_book.pdf

Now, I'll try to prepare a cover and choose a license, then release it to the
public.

Do you use the same offsets (larger on left, smaller on right) on all pages intentionally?
Wouldn't it make sense to leave larger offsets near spine?

just my 0.02€ :)