Re: [Help-smalltalk] FastCGI for gst

From: Göran Krampe
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] FastCGI for gst
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 11:28:35 +0200

Nicolas Petton wrote:
Thank you very much Goran, I was just going to start working on a scgi
module for Swazoo :)

Ah, well, please improve on Blackfoot then! :)

Blackfoot is very small and works with Seaside 2.8 at least. One thing on the "todo" is multipart-POST-file-upload blabla stuff. But otherwise it works fine.

I have tested it with Cherokee and also with Nginx but unfortunately the SCGI module for Nginx is broken (I have a patch making it work but upstream maintainer has not included it) and pretty unmaintained.

regards, Göran