Re: [Help-smalltalk] More success with VisualGST on OS X

From: Eli Green
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] More success with VisualGST on OS X
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:00:45 +0200

On Tuesday, October 13, 2009, at 12:47PM, "Gwenael Casaccio" <address@hidden>
wrote:
>Hi,
>
>For the file debugging may be you can use strace for that ?
>Thanks for your return. If you find a VisualGST bug add it on the
>GNU Smalltalk issue tracking (http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/issues)
>that help me a lot !

You'll probably be hearing from me about some of the other issues I've found so
far but the bug report for the file permission issue would be "Eli Green is a
big dummy". I was trying to run it without specifying an image! Obviously this
was causing problems. I've got Iliad loaded and running now with Visual GST
working quite well with that image. I'm very pleased.

Thanks, guys!

Eli