Re: [Help-smalltalk] "Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk" is out!

From: Alexey Zakhlestin
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] "Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk" is out!
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 00:39:27 +0400

On 04.10.2009, at 21:51, Canol Gokel wrote:

Finally, the book I'm working on for a while is finished. I know that this book won't add any knowledge to most of the members of this mailing list, since it is aiming absolute beginners, but if you see someone around willing to learn what programming and GNU Smalltalk/Smalltalk is about then feel free to recommend the
book.

You can grab your copy from:

http://www.canol.info/books/computer_programming_using_gnu_smalltalk/computer_programming_using_gnu_smalltalk.zip

Here is the home-printed version ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/indeyets/4015203658/

Thanks Canol! I actually like the book. Seems like a good school-book for people who start learning programming. Do you plan to release source-code of the book somewhere? There are some inaccuracies within the text and I will be glad to provide patches.
Github would be the most convenient tool for this, I believe.