[Help-smalltalk] Re: [bug] Build failure on Mac OS X 10.6.1

From: Eli Green
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: [bug] Build failure on Mac OS X 10.6.1
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:46:34 -0700

Issue status update for http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/issue/410 Post a follow up: http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/comments/add/410

Project:      GNU Smalltalk
Version:      <none>
Component:    Build
Category:     bug reports

Are you certain? genbc never worked for me when compiled as 64-bit.
However, if match.h had already been generated from a previous build,
it could have skipped the genbc step. Maybe there's a difference in
bytecodes between 32 and 64-bit VMs And your match.h has been generated
with the 32-bit versions?

Paolo; the errors that I had found with genbc were in the avltrees code
but I didn't get a chance to hunt them down.