[Help-smalltalk] Re: [patch] Enhance to kernel/Behavior.st

From: Lee Duhem
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: [patch] Enhance to kernel/Behavior.st
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:01:55 +0800

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:49 AM, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:
>>        * kernel/Collection.st: Add #printLines.
>
> This still did not use Transcript and #display:.

#printHierarchy and #printFullHierarchy in kernel/Behavior.st still
using stdout,
and there are some duplicate codes in them, the attached patch fix those
problems.

ChangeLog

2009-10-28  Lee Duhem  <address@hidden>

        * kernel/Behavior.st: Add #hierarchyPrintBlock to remove duplicate codes
        in #printHierarchy and #printFullHierarchy.

>>        * Extensions.st: Add Behavior>>#formattedSourceStringAt: and
>> Symbol>>#implementors.
>
> This should have been (partly) in kernel/Symbol.st.
>
> I adjusted the patch and committed it, thanks.

Thank you.

lee