[Help-smalltalk] Iliad: scripts files and css loaded on demand only

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Iliad: scripts files and css loaded on demand only
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 23:35:11 +0100

Hi,

Javascripts and css files can finally be loaded on demand, and
associated with widgets, and it works with AJAX requests too.

I know I was late adding this feature, and the implementation is still
not perfect, but late is better than never :)

Now you can override #styles and #scripts in your widgets. Please read
the comments in Widget>>scripts and #styles.

http://github.com/NicolasPetton/iliad/commit/33e6d8a704500f4633b6e6bbe87d21b21cfc3e90

Cheers!

Nico