Re: [Help-smalltalk] 404 Not Found:

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] 404 Not Found:
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:55:49 +0200

Mais non, pa des problèmes... I can grep for them all as soon as I get
a notUnderstood. It's not much stuff and the background logics is
crystal clear. I agree with you, this makes much more sense. It may
look less "like a message", but at least all you already know is
immediately usable.

Merci bien :)
Berto