[Help-smalltalk] Visual-gst very minor bug

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Visual-gst very minor bug
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:24:22 +0200

Hi Gwenael!

you made a fantastic job! Actually this is the first smalltalk browser
that finally has normal chars... One small problem, which seems to be
very common (Firefox has it, too). KDE offers a theme that has a black
background (obsydian, IIRC), which I'm using to have less light kill
my eyes.

Under this settings, though, some of the code highlighting gets lost,
namely the local variables, for example, in

contents [
        <category: 'building'>
        ^[:e || table |
            table := e table.
            table build: self tableHeadContents.
            (self items asSortedCollection: [:a :b | a deadline < b deadline])
                do: [:each | table build: (self rowContentsForItem: each)].
            e div a
                action: [self addNewItem];
                text: 'new']
    ]

all mentions of the table variable are black on black.

I thought you'd want to know about it, and it was a good chance to
make a standing ovation for visual :) REALLY great job, dude :)

Berto

--
Constitution du 24 juin 1793 - Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement