Re: [Help-smalltalk] PagedDataGrid with JQuery

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] PagedDataGrid with JQuery
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:53:25 +0200

Hi!

> That said, there is nothing wrong with using libraries in your own
> applications, of course.

Yes, I see your point. There is also another reason: lots of
javascript tends to really slow down clients. In our app I have to
depend on jQuery anyway, since I can only use CSS buttons and there's
no other way to submit a form with them, but this cannot be assumed to
be a general need.

I'll see what I can do without using js in the datagrid.

Berto