[Help-smalltalk] Anyone willing to maintain the Squeak port of Iliad?

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Anyone willing to maintain the Squeak port of Iliad?
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 01:04:20 +0100

Hi,

Maintaining two versions of Iliad takes some time me and seb don't
really have, but OTHO we don't want the Squeak/Pharo port to die.

So, you there be someone who knows Squeak willing to maintain the Squeak
port?

Cheers!

Nico

PS: Sorry if this message doesn't belong to this mailing-list. All
discussions about Iliad happen here, that's why I post on this mailing
list.