Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows build

From: Ang Beepeng
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows build
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 06:15:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi, thanks a lot for your help.

I followed your instruction, I install cygwin-devel. I have InfoZip, with
its directory set in environment variable "PATH". I get gst source with git.
Start building gst with:

autoreconf -vi
./configure
make

I get errors at make.  http://old.nabble.com/file/p26677842/gst20091207.swf
gst20091207.swf

I redo process above several times, I got the same thing. I tried both with
smalltalk-3.1 and smalltalk-3.0.
What can I do? Do you have any idea what goes wrong?

Thanks.

Ang Beepeng