Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows build

From: Tim Menzies
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows build
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:38:46 -0500

paolo is helping Ang with some window build problems.

he pauses in that quest to asks Ang "why not use linux?".

just fyi: i do a lot of teaching and consulting. it would greatly ease
the introduction of GNU smalltalk to a broader community if there was
a no hassle build functionality on windows.

so please, i hope you all press on with resolving these bugs.