Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows build

From: Ang Beepeng
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows build
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 05:24:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm on Windows XP. I'm not familiar with Linux, therefore I choose to keep
trying with Windows. Also, due to hardware limitation, is a bit trouble to
run Linux, for me now. I'd probably try Linux build when I got another PC to
work.

Ok, so, I should get a 3.1 stable, right? From git?

git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/smalltalk.git
followed by
git checkout -b stable-3.1 origin/stable-3.1

Is that correct?

Thanks.

Ang Beepeng