[Help-smalltalk] Version number in star packages

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Version number in star packages
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:57:46 +0100

Hi,

Now that we have the infrastructure for downloading and installing star
packages from smalltalk.gnu.org, I think it would be nice to have the
version number information in the package.xml (and then in the package
object).

What about adding two tags, one for the major version, one for the minor
version and one for the patch version?

This would give: maj.min.patch -> 0.8.4

Cheers!

Nico