Re: [Help-smalltalk] What might cause "No runnable processAbort trap"?

From: Duke Normandin
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] What might cause "No runnable processAbort trap"?
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 08:13:20 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Gwenael Casaccio wrote:

[snip]

> > st> Processor examine
> > Object: ProcessorScheduler new "<0x1301820>" error: did not understand
> > #examine
> > MessageNotUnderstood(Exception)>>signal (AnsiExcept.st:216)
> > ProcessorScheduler(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #examine
> > (AnsiExcept.st:1556)
> > UndefinedObject>>executeStatements (a String:1)
> > nil
> > st>
> >
> Hi,
>
> Can you try : Processor inspect ?
> Or can you try to install the git version of GST ?
>
> Gwen

Hey Gwen...

gst> Processor inspect
An instance of ProcessorScheduler
  processLists: (Semaphore(nil: held, 0 waiting processes)
        Semaphore(nil: held, 0 waiting processes) Semaphore(nil: held, 0
        waiting processes) Semaphore(nil: held, 1 waiting processes)
        Semaphore(nil: held, 0 waiting processes) Semaphore(nil: held, 0
        waiting processes) Semaphore(nil: held, 0 waiting processes)
        Semaphore(nil: held, 0 waiting processes) Semaphore(nil: held, 0
        waiting processes) )
  activeProcess: CallinProcess('call-in process' at
        userSchedulingPriority, active)
  idleTasks: OrderedCollection (0 )
  processTimeslice: 40
  gcSemaphore: Semaphore(nil: held, 1 waiting processes)
  gcArray: nil
Processor
gst>

The format of the output is probably hosed...

Never used git ;( Is this what I would need?

dnormandin@ ~
08:08 am >> port info git-core @1.6.4.4
git-core @1.6.4.4 (devel)
Variants:             bash_completion, [+]doc, gitweb, svn

version control
                      system focusing on speed and efficiency.
Homepage:             http://git.or.cz/

Library Dependencies: curl, zlib, openssl, expat, libiconv
Runtime Dependencies: rsync, perl5, p5-error
Platforms:            darwin
License:              unknown
Maintainers:          address@hidden, address@hidden,
address@hidden