Re: [Help-smalltalk] OS X gst-remote problem

From: Duke Normandin
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] OS X gst-remote problem
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 06:10:13 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

> > This libtool from Apple is probably what's giving me grief??
>
> Now, yes, before, no. :-)
>
> > What should I do? How about:
> >
> > dnormandin@ ~
> > 08:24 pm>>  port search libtool
> > libtool @2.2.6b (devel, sysutils)
> >      GNU Libtool - The GNU Portable Library Tool
>
> This one is fine.

dnormandin@ ~/programming/smalltalk/gst
05:58 am >> gst user_input.st
What is your name? duke normandin
Hello duke normandin!

What a way to start a day! ;)

I did a:

sudo port uninstall gst @3.1_1+gtk+tcltk

and then re-installed it, using the upgraded tools that I loaded
yesterday when I updated the ports tree. I'm happy. but...

I'd sure like to keep in sink with git repository, and be able to
build GST from it. All the GST code that the GST MacPort uses must be
on my system somewhere, in order to build. I need to find clues in
that MacPort code, in order to hack some file in the GST git tree --
but I don't know which file to look for. Any clues?
--
Duke