Re: [Help-smalltalk] Build issue and startup...

From: Gwenael Casaccio
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Build issue and startup...
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:54:39 +0100

Hi,

thanks for your interest for VisualGST, you should use the
official git for GNU Smalltalk :

git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/smalltalk.git
after you can do :

autoreconf -vi
./configure
make
sudo make install
gst-browser

if during the build stage you have a bug can you report it to the
mailing list.

gst-objectspace is a clone of gst for experementing threading, security,
and other nice stuffs for my thesis :D

Cheers,
Gwenael