Re: [Help-smalltalk] gst-load problem

From: Duke Normandin
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] gst-load problem
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:27:46 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

> On 01/12/2010 05:49 PM, Duke Normandin wrote:
> > That was my next trick this morning;)  Same, same...
>
> So do you get another xterm or what? Please be as clear as possible and assume
> we are as dumb as you can imagine.

You bet. I got an xterm window, but the window was frozen - couldn't
kill it from the xterm window. I had to exit out of X-Windows to kill
the window.

I could have gone to another terminal and sent a HUP to the PID though.

I sent another message to the list just before receiving this one.

In my last attempt, I was in an Apple terminal. I did a gst-load Blox.
X-Windows launched, but no xterm appeared.
HTH..
--
duke