[Help-smalltalk] [ANN] PDF of Dynamic Web Development with Seaside

From: Lukas Renggli
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] PDF of Dynamic Web Development with Seaside
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:18:33 +0100

The PDF version of the book "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" is
available for download now:

     http://book.seaside.st/book/introduction/pdf-book

At the end of the payment process (PayPal) you will be redirected to
the download area where you are able to get the latest builds of the
PDF version of the book. If you bookmark the page you will be able to
download fixes and extra chapters as we integrate them into the online
version. By buying the PDF version you support our hard work on the
book.

We wish to thank the European Smalltalk User Group (ESUG),
inceptive.be, Cincom Smalltalk and GemStone Smalltalk for generously
sponsoring this book. We are looking for additional sponsors. If you
are interested, please contact us. If you are a publisher and
interested in publishing this material, please let us know.

Please distribute this message widely.

Cheers,
Stef & Lukas

--