[Help-smalltalk] freeze?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] freeze?
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 11:54:59 +0100

I committed the (in all likelihood) last changes to master for 3.2,
which are the new GTK event loop (thanks gwen for testing) and the
removal of the old non-ANSI instance-based exceptions.  If you have
any patches, please send them in as soon as possible.

I'll work on the packaging for Windows and then do the first release candidate.

I also made a few changes to the website including promoting Canol's
book.  Canol, what's the license on the book again?  I don't remember
it and it would be better to specify it.  I suggest something like
CC-BY-SA and GFDL dual licensing (same as wikipedia IIRC) but that
would require to put online the .odt document if it is not already.