Re: [Help-smalltalk] Help for SUnit, Packages and Seaside

From: Holger Hans Peter Freyther
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Help for SUnit, Packages and Seaside
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 05:47:42 +0100

On Monday 22 March 2010 03:45:23 you wrote:

> > Awesome, I cloned your repository and use that as an oppurtunity to
> > improve my Smalltalk knowledge. The below is an application of
> > capitalized that makes us pass some more tests, I will attempt to make
> > GST pass the GRStringTests this week.
>
> Sorry, my master branch was ahead of the github repo by 3 commits...

Sure,

I have some questions. Didn't you need to provide a capitalized for Symbol as
well? I needed it to make it pass the tests. The other thing is more generic.
I downloaded the Ansi Smalltalk draft and it does not appear to have a
definition of capitalized. How do we find out about the semantic of that
method?
Do we look at squeak/pharo? do we just provide anything to make the test pass?

z.