Re: [Help-smalltalk] Bug in v3.2 version of mkdtemp.c

From: Rick Flower
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Bug in v3.2 version of mkdtemp.c
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:09:01 -0700

On Wed, 19 May 2010 17:47:08 -0700, Rick Flower <address@hidden>
wrote:
> Paolo,
>
> Just an FYI.. There's a typo in the code for mkdtemp.c in the
> lib-src directory of the GST 3.2 package.. The typo is a
> missing "T" in the first "attempts" line at the end..
>
> #if defined TMP_MAX
>   unsigned int attempts = ATTEMPTS_MIN < TMP_MAX ? TMP_MAX :
ATTEMPS_MIN;
> #else
>   unsigned int attempts = ATTEMPTS_MIN;
> #endif

One more in packages/digest/sha1.h :

Solaris does not have an include file called
stdint.h so I changed it to this which works
OK for Solaris -- not sure what the best fix might
be :

#ifndef SHA1_H
# define SHA1_H 1

# include <stdio.h>
#include <sys/types.h>            <--- Added for Solaris
//# include <stdint.h>            <--- Commented out

/* Structure to save state of computation between the single steps.  */
struct sha1_ctx
{

Those were the only issues I ran into for a Solaris 2.8
build (sans any X windows stuff)