[Help-smalltalk] More news from Randa

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] More news from Randa
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 21:21:37 +0300

Hi!

the demo was successful, we exported the first ~800k words for KDE
Parley in ~5 minutes (though I still need to make a user friendly
interface for this thing), next stop is geonames for Marble. In the
meantime, there is an interest from Qt people to develop gst bindings
for Qt, mostly for phone apps, I'll have more on this subject in a
week or so. In the meantime we are thinking forward iliad based
(swazoo served) plasmoids.

Berto

--
Constitution du 24 juin 1793 - Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement