Re: [Help-smalltalk] Building under OSX

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Building under OSX
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 20:02:38 +0200

I did a basic build. I don't know exactly if gst builded is 32 or 64 bits, sorry.

If you tell me how can I verify this, I can check about it.

Cheers.

El 28/05/2010, a las 19:23, Mathieu Suen escribió:

Hi,

I am also on osx and I have only be able to compile 32 bit gst.
Are you compiling a 64 gst?

If so I am interested in how you manage to do it.

Thanks
        Mth