Re : [Help-smalltalk] Having a bytcode loader

From: Mathieu Suen
Subject: Re : [Help-smalltalk] Having a bytcode loader
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:44:03 +0000 (GMT)

Ok So I did try to profile with the ProfileTools package.

Here is the code to generate a grind file:

Eval [
     | file
result |
     PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'ProfileTools'.

result := CallGraphProfiler profile: [PackageLoader fileInPackage:
'Seaside'].
     file := FileStream open: 'grind.out' mode:
FileStream write.
     file nextPutAll: result printString.

file close.
]

But I soon as I try to read it with KCachegrind
it fail to open the grind.out file.
Is there some missing header or
something else to append to the file?

Thanks