[Help-smalltalk] VisualGST

From: Gwenael Casaccio
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 19:07:12 +0200

Hi,

Here are some news, I've closed a few bugs in VisualGST:

- Fix a DNU in RenameCategoryCommand
- Fix a bug with a nil method dictionary: (Paolo I don't like nil method dict.
we should put a lazy initialization when we get the method dictionary)
- Select the class when CTRL+S is pressed
- Select the class in the hierarchy when the class is changed
- Fix missing method in CategoryState
- Change the codeSave state before the changes when adding a method
- Small improvement with categories (not perfect but that does not crash)

Cheers,
Gwen