[Help-smalltalk] Passing a string pointer to tree view model?

From: ZuLuuuuuu
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Passing a string pointer to tree view model?
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 00:30:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I was trying to get the value of the selected tree view cell via
#get:varargs: method:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkTreeModel.html#gtk-tree-model-get

I have a tree model built with {GValue gTypeString}. In C I need to pass a
pointer like &my_string considering that my_string is of type gchar*.

How can I get the string value in GST by using #get:varargs: (or any other
method)?

-----
Canol Gökel