[Help-smalltalk] State of the PetitParser

From: Holger Hans Peter Freyther
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] State of the PetitParser
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 22:01:36 +0800

Hi,

fixing VisualGST helped me to get some more tests passed. From what I can see
now the last fix is to deal with 'Streams' and their offsets. PetitParser is
using internal vars of PositionableStream and my change does not seem to work.

The other part is I had to go away from ==> and >=> and I have picked => and
>< for now but I am looking forward for other options...

I have pushed it to a GST repository on gitorious and hope I will fix the
stream soon and then we have PetitParser that works nicely on GST.