[Help-smalltalk] VisualGST forgets changes

From: Clemens Eisserer
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST forgets changes
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:17:23 +0200

Hi,

I try to write a small game using VisualGST to get some experience
with gnu-smalltalk using the visualgst class browser.
However no matter what I do, changes are not preserved, even if I save
the image before I quit and re-open it after start.

Another problem seems to be I can't change e.g. the superclass of a class.
When creating a new class its definition looks like "Smalltalk.Object
subclass: VierGewinnt ", after chaning it to "VisualGST.GtkMainWindow
subclass: VierGewinnt " and calling "Accept" everything seems fine.
After clicking on another class and re-clicking onto VierGewinnt I
again see the old class definition :/

Any idea what I am doing wrong?
I was using VisualGST-0.8.0.

Thanks, Clemens