[Help-smalltalk] GTK+ binding generator

From: Gwenaël Casaccio
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] GTK+ binding generator
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:28:39 +0200

Hi Paolo,

with the last version of gst I've this bug:

Object: nil error: did not understand #methodsFor:
Smalltalk.MessageNotUnderstood(Smalltalk.Exception)>>signal (ExcHandling.st:254)
Smalltalk.UndefinedObject(Smalltalk.Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#methodsFor: (SysExcept.st:1407)
Smalltalk.UndefinedObject>>executeStatements
(GTK.star#VFS.ZipFile/Funcs.st:4729)
/usr/local/share/smalltalk/GTK.star#VFS.ZipFile/Funcs.st:4731: expected object

and I couldn't launch the git version of VisualGST.

I think it is time to finish GObjectIntrospection binding.

Gwen